Sunday, January 17, 2010

tata boony boon boon....

hey all... here's a post for my 3rd bro...



CHRISTOPHER JOHANN JABAT


he's my awesome mengosome chomel brother who's gonna turn 26 this year.. ehe... tua...
anyhoo... he's studying at UiTM now... Arau, Perlis branch... so not awesome...
coz dis year he's gonna finish his degree and his gonna continue his practical...
so most probably he's gonna stay put there for quite some time...
he was back at kuching for the xmas holidays and it was a blast..
kinda miss his annoying attitude.. n his out of nowhere punches which hurts so bad...
although he had broken my leg once and punch me a few times.. he's still my bro.. :)
so here's to you... :)
hopefully u'll do alright in perlis and get some awesome sis-in-law for me... haha...
im so gonna miss our outing and gila gila moments...
ur super huge apetite (ur so gonna have a hunger strike at Arau) :)


cheers!! gonna miss you boony...



Gordon (super tua), Christopher (tua), Me (muda giler) and Shenton (boleh la tua)



No comments:

Post a Comment