Friday, July 16, 2010

A new beginning??? i don't think so...


Im back!!! 


Well, most of my friends are of to college or university by now... Me?? Still stuck at home.. Not to worry.. I have just found my new hobby.. The best so far... Drum rolls please... 



Yes... Gossip girl... Love it to the core!! 

"Gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From Serena Van der Woodsen to Blair Waldorf.. I just love love love the scandals and of course I can't help but love the way they live in Manhattan's Upper East Side... Totally my new dream and goal... Not to forget the fabulous clothes that they wear.. 



Blair Waldorf





Her style is "classic, preppy and polished". Forget about jeans when it comes to Blair Waldorf. She would prefer well-tailored classic dresses with tights and of course her legendary headband. Blair wouldn't be Blair without her signature Queen headband. Plus, her super smooth hair. Perfection is key.

Serena Van Der Woodsen

Miss Serena however is said to have a "Kate Moss Inspired" look with a pinch of boho-chic and rocker look. Her signature piece??? Well-cut jackets is a must and not to forget skinny jeans and a fabulous handbag to go with it. Even if she's spotted with a dress, i bet it'll be with studded details. Bangles and layered necklaces also her defines her. Oh! That hair! Gorgeous messy blonde is the way to go. 

Georgina Sparks



Hands down. Georgina's style is totally FIERCE!! How can you not say that when you see her with those leather jackets, studded details, bad-ass shades and not to forget dem killer heels. Awesome to the core and my idol. Quote from Blair "Jesus dumped you coz he found out that you're Satan", there's no doubt she has the wicked fashion on GG. Oh fyi, fashion tips include dark-eyed makeup and black nail polish.



All the cat fights.. What about the boys??? Hold on tight girls... 



Presenting Chuck Bass, Nate Archibald and Dan Humphrey

Who do I pick?? The bad boy of course.. Chuck Bass... Oh how I love to hear him say "I'm Chuck Bass" 



Sexy voice, killer eyes and that bad boy attitude is just irresistible don't you think?? 

Owh heck.. I've just started on Season 3 and I'm so excited for Season 4. The things that'll keep me busy. I loike! 

Till next time.. XOXO.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment