Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh My....

Yesterday was like a disaster... For real.. I got news that the result for the University intake would be out around 12noon yesterday... So i was like "Orite... Bring it on Mister!!".. 


12smtg... 


I logged on into the UPU website... My heart going like dub dab dub dab throughout the whole freaking time... Then... 


TAHNIAH!! ANDA TELAH DITAWAR KURSUS SARJANA MUDA TEKNOLOGI INUDSTRI KERATAN KAYU


And I was like "You gotta be kidding me"... "MAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


My mum quickly saw the post and she was like speechless... Damn! The fact that I didn't apply for that stupid course made me uber angry... I specifically stated that I don't want any other courses besides Medic (or any course with Bio in it)... 


So... I got rejected twice from UiTM.. Right now, I'm lost for words.. Got no clue what to do.. It's like a dead end.. I just have to find another way and build a new path... 


One of my friend told me to look out for other courses like Law??? Architecture?? Wowwee... 


But yesterday was horrible.. Cause I know I am capable of achieving greatness.. Unfortunately, not in the Uni that I wanted.. Plus, I wanna go to and Ivy League University just like my brother... Sigh.. 


I got through yesterday.. One step at a time.. But one song kept me going and got me thinking about other options.. "Believe" by The Bravery.. I actually heard that song through Gossip Girl... :) Big influence in me.. 



Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP8TAvQetyo&feature=related


Soul searching time... 


Oh well..


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment