Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MEOW!!!

Today.. I'm gonna talk about dem pets I have at home.. I gotta admit that they're so cute and sometimes, they even sense that you're feeling down.. A furry best friend... 



Cutie of the year goes to... ANIEW!!! 


Gosh I miss her.. She's this tortoise shell cat.. Totally fat and totally lazy.. Like garfield.. All she does is eat, sleep and grooms herself... Believe it or not.. She's 15 years old!!! Not in cat years... Human years... Totally amazing how a cat can live that long.. I guess she has 9 LONG lives... 

Unfortunately, she went missing last year.. I don't know why.. But people said that when a cat gets too attached with the owner, she wouldn't wanna die at home.. She'll runaway to die... Or something like that.. I wonder why does Aniew wanna runaway.. I mean if she wanna die, why not die at home??? I can bury her and even make a tomb stone just for her.. That's how much I love her.. 

The thing is, she wasn't really my cat to start with.. She's my brother's cat... Gordon's cat.. Sombong this cat I tell you... She wouldn't wanna be with anyone else but my brother.. She doesn't even want to mix with the other cats in the house... The only person who can go near to her was my brother and that's it.. We couldn't even touch her... She would scratch us if we get to close... But for my brother, he can even carry her.. 


Too bad for Aniew, my brother moved out of the house... So she was left there with us, the last person Aniew wanna bond with.. I joke.. Hehe.. 

Slowly she bonded with me and my mum... But she preferred me over my mum..  She would sleep on my chest when I'm lying down on the sofa watching TV... She even sleeps in my room... She would either sleep next to me, near my face or between my legs.. And she gets easily annoyed when we move too much.. Aniew is totally a fussy puss... 


She's FAT.. Like garfield fat... She can't even groom herself without clinging onto the legs of the tables cause she can't reach certain parts of her body... She would eat whenever she wants to eat.. She would just sit near her plate.. She's a graceful cat.. The way she walk is so graceful and she won't do that annoying MEOW MEOW sound.. She would only do that to wake me up cause she wants to eat.. Yup!! We would feed our cats regardless of what time it is.. Aniew would go near my ear and just MMMMEEEEEOOOOOWWWW as loud as she can... 


Owh ya!! She's a clean freak.. For real.. When she steps into the garden to poop, she would flick her paws cause to her it's so disgusting to step on dirt.... After pooping, she would immediately run into the house, so that nobody would know that it's her poop... Silly kan?? But amazingly cute... 


She grooms herself perfectly for her age... But one weakness, she can't groom her jawline... So I would clean it for her.. Either that, or she would rub her jaw against my books when I'm studying... That would leave a stain on the side of the books.. When I'm at school, I would see those stains at the side of my textbooks and I would go "AAAWWWW.. ANIEW..." Now, I look at those books  and it would make me cry cause I totally miss her..


I hope she's somewhere safe... :)


So, there's this cat who's actually my aunt's cat... My aunt moved to KL so she can't bring him over there as they were planning to stay in an apartment... Too bad... He's name is SMEEGOL.. Yup.. Like the one in Lord of the Rings.. His a black british short hair cat who's apparently next in line to Aniew... 





















Smeegol actually didn't like us at first.. Just like Aniew.. Every time we go to my aunt's place.. He would runaway from us.. We can't even touch him... Most of the time we would only see this black thing passing by.... Or he would just lie down on top of the shelf... With his long black tail swooshing everything... 



When he came here, Aniew did not like him at all... Smeegol is like a threat to Aniew's throne or something... So, he was closer with my mum since Aniew was closer with me... And my mum found her long lost friend... Smeegol would greet her every time my mum come home... And Smeegol would purr when my mum is with him... 

When my mum became a Lion Secretary,
And she hired an assistant who does nothing but warming up the minutes by sleeping on it

Plus, when my mum goes away, he would look for my mum... He would wait in front of the door till my mum comes back... There's this one time... My mum went for a conference at Santubong for the weekend... And when she came back, Smeegol practically ran to her and start doing that cat thing around her legs... And for the whole week, he would follow my mum around... Making sure that my mama won't go anywhere... Haha... 


He's really spoiled... He eats whenever he wants to... He would just pat your head when you're sleeping... When, you're up, he would run to his plate and look at you with that MUKA 20 SEN just to make sure that you'll feed him... Owh ya!! Aniew and Smeegol only eat Friskies.. Salmon flavour.. The one with Hairball management.. :)


Now, he's the one sleeping on tables, sofas and conquers practically the whole house.. He's the cutest, furry black thing ever... He got bullied by this huge stray cat once.. And he got injured.. He got a wound near his butt hole.. The funny thing is how I realized about that wound... 

He was walking like terkankang like that and I was like "WTH??"... Then, I saw this reddish thingee at his butt... And I remembered my cousin saying to me that everything about Smeegol is black except his butt hole... But that day, it looked like he have two butt holes... So I told my mum about it and we sent him to the vet... 

The vet told us that there's pus in the hole already and he's walking terkangkang because of the inflammation.. So, she gotta stitch the hole and put a tube to drain the pus out... So we left him there for the surgery... A few days later, we picked him up and both my mum and I started laughing... Because he was wearing the collar of shame.. Hilarious!! But kesian also... Cause he's eyes were glassy cause of the drugs.. And he was wobbly.. 


Back at home, it was a challenge for him to even eat or drink... Because he keeps on knocking things with that collar of shame.. So, we gotta help him position his head so that he can eat properly... Silly.. 


His habits?? Gotta be drinking cold water from the cup... Usually my mum's... Either that or he would just sit on top of the newspaper we're reading just to get our attention.. Not to mention he would scratch the rattan furniture... 


So, enough about Smeegol... Next in line is DANTE... 


This cat is like a wild child... He's a bengal.. He's my sister-in-law's cat.. So me and my mum weren't close with him... He used to live in this cage behind the house because he was so so wild... My mum had to use a harness so that he wouldn't escape when she brings him for a walk.. But that didn't work anyway.. He managed to escape.. And we had to catch him using baskets and all as he would scratch and claw and bite...

My brother end up having scars while trying to catch Dante.. 


Amazing how a fluffy thing can do that to you... 

Remember the stray cat who left a mark on Smeegol??? He made a bigger damage on Dante.. Unlike Smeegol, Dante haven't had his jewels neutered... The stray cat beat him up and unfortunately for Dante, a piece of skin on his balls were torn off... Leaving him no choice but to kiss his cahoneys goodbye...


They say, when you have your cat neutered, the cat will gain weight.. Not for Dante.. No... He practically balloon up into a fat obese cat... We call him RAJA PUSU... All he eats is pusu (ikan bilis)... And he's damn annoying.. He won't stop MEOWING until he get dem pusu.... And he has this thing for chairs.. I think that he thinks that it's his throne or something... 


He's the gangster of the house.. He would fight with that stray cat ALL THE TIME... Smeegol would be the PONDAN cat and hide under the sofa... Just like Aniew and Smeegol, Dante has his own unique trait.. He LOVES to take a bath... Seriously... Some times he goes into the toilet and start MEOWING until we give him a bath... Day or Night... Rain or Shine... Annoying but true... 


Those are the fat cats living in my house... If you have a second chance in life and you're a cat??? Come to my house.. Got lots of food for you feline species.. 


My furry little best friends... 

XOXO.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment