Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We're gonna PARTAY and PARTAY and PARTAY!!!


Okay.. The title sounds like we're spoiled brats who practically partay every night but but!! There's actually a reason why we partay like hell that weekend...


Reason NO 1 --> Maurice Ian Wee is leaving the next day..
Reason NO 2 --> Melina Lynn Minos is gonna leave the following week
Reason NO 3 --> It was Regatta Weekend
Reason NO 4 --> What the heck... We deserve to partay anyway...


Oh well, the main committee of the whole PARTAY PARTAY was...









Me... Of course... 
















Miss Melina Lynn Minos







Miss Sheila Ann aka Sheila Majid















And the TWO cahoneys...



















                                                                                        

         Refian Utama                                               Capt. Maurice Wee

The itinerary of the night was... 

6.00pm ------- CHURCH
Yes, we need to cleanse our poor souls in order to fit in all the new sins we're about to do that night... Kidding..

7.00pm -------- Mel's place
Miss Melina Lynn gotta do some costume change... So, we stopped by her house and while waiting the Trios (Capt. Moe, Sheila Majid and I) brain stormed for places to eat..  Bla Bla Bla???? The Junk??? Basaga???  But it was raining that night so we only got two choices The Junk or Bla Bla Bla... After the long awaited costume change we headed to our next destination using Mel's car... Trying to safe the environment here... 

7.45pm ------- Ref's place
A quick pit stop to pick up this gibbon on board the PARTAY express... Next stop, The Junk.. 

8 something----- The Junk
We actually went to The Living Room first but the place was too crowded... Off to The Junk... Gosh! The food was awesome.. Just the way I remembered it.. YUM!! I had Lamb Shank... Mel and Sheila ate Fish and Chips... Capt. Moe had something with Salmon in it... and Ref..... URM... I was too busy eating my dish that I had no clue what he'd ordered... Sorry boss.. 

Anyways, the food was awesome.. Great friends to laugh with... And a fantabulous ambiance to complete the perfect dinner... Words can't explain how much fun we had at that time.. The silly actions we made.. The camwhoring session.. Sometimes, I wonder if I could ever experience that again.. Hopefully, hopefully... 

10 something---- Ruai Bar aka World's Worst Bar 


There, we met up with Esme!! Gosh, it's been a while since I've seen her... Anyhoo, I was suppose to pick up my bro from the airport around 12 like that... So, what better way to waste time.. DRINKING SESSION!!! Tuak is the specialty there at Ruai... 


We started drinking and all.. Passing the glass around and bottoms up!! The faster the better.. Anyways, its funny how we ended up finishing one bottle.. So we got another, and that bottle was hilarious.. Coz I was in a hurry to pick up my bro.. Miss Melina, Mr Ref and Capt Moe down a full glass of tuak each... Dayummm... I would go PENG by then.. I have to admit that I got a low low low alcohol tolerance level.. compared to Mel.. haha!!! 

Next stop!!! Mel's place(since my bro's car was parked there)... On the way there,  a dude actually flirted with Sheila Majid... haha!!!!!! We should have done something silly but but.. I guess we didn't have enough alcohol in us yet.. 

12 something ----- Kuching International Airport
Picking my eldest brother up after a drinking session is not wise... I think he did smell the smoke and liquor... My bad.. Anyways, he said "TIPSY!!!" or something like that before he drove off.. 

1.00am ----- ME CASA..
I know this sounds weird.. But I went back home and my grandma was still awake.. But thank God she went back to her room when I arrived.. I had my mum to talk to Capt. Moe while I packed my stuff to stay over at his place.. Sheila was actually in the car waiting at that time.. Kesian betul itu perempuan.. Dah la that time she wanted to pee so badly.. 

Finished packing, came down and found Moe having tea with my mum.. SO, I invited Sheila in cause I don't her to die having Urinary Tract Infection or AEDES sitting outside the house holding in that pee.. 

Tea time (bloody early in the morning) at my place.. with my mama.. Then, my mum started telling jokes.. Owh my... She can go on and on.. But if that makes her happy, I have no objections to it.. After hot tea and jokes, we headed off..

2 something----- Capt. Moe's House
Finally, we reached his place.. Fortunately for Sheila, she get to lie down and actually fall asleep.. Should have taken pictures of her sleeping cause it was damn hilarious.. 

Anyways, Capt. Moe started packing and I started looking pictures of him when he was little.. I can't imagine what would happen if I could post those pictures on FB... Darn!! He's still the same Maurice Wee.. He does the same butt-lifting pose when he was young and that crazy eye thingee that he would always do... So hard to explain... But but, the only thing that changed is that his wackoness had just reached a level that no one can ever expect from a human being.. Awesome.. 

We decided not to sleep since we had to to go to the airport by 6am (CRAZY IDEA)... Anyways, we wasted time drinking vodka, smoking and talking about life... The topics of conversation were damn deep.. Like for real.. Who would have thought that both of us would talk about those things.. I mean, we're both like this crazy wild child or something.. Anyways, it was an eye opener... And that showed what a real friend he is..  

Cheers to you dude..

5smtg ----- Kuching International Airport.... AGAIN.. 
The MIA Miss Melina showed up with her sexy Myvi and brought us to KIA... Darn!! The cold morning air is just freakishly awesome.. The only sad part about that perfect morning is that Maurice was leaving to Labuan.. KMHELL... Darn you KMHELL for taking my friend away..


So, we had our last puff before we bid farewell to our dear friend.. And then, the unexpected happened... I actually cried!! It kinda scares me how my dearest friends are leaving me all alone here... But thank God for technology, I can still can get in touch with them.. But still feels different.. I wonder how those people who have loved ones in Iraq or something.. Saluto Mundo.. 

Thanks to Patty's BF Kedu, I got myself a free hot caramel macchiato... Nothing better to have a warm drink when you feel down and lifeless... OFF TO THE NEXT PIT STOP.. 

6 something ----- Some kopitiam opposite Grand Continental Hotel
Breakfast time.. Seriously, the only thing I wanna do is put my head on that table and just doze off... The last thing on my mind is to eat.. Although, that spring roll looking thingee taste damn awesome.. 

7 something ------ Melina's pad
Time for this missy to take a bath after that MIA action last night... And I get to sleep.. Finally... Due, to Sheila Majid's chattyness, it was a challenge for me to fall asleep.. But she went to take a bath.. THANK GOD.. I get to sleep for about half and hour and that's it.. Time to freshen up and head out... 

9 something ------ Regatta Bazaar
Time to shop! But first, we had to add another Missy to our pack... Miss Patricia Ivy... Since Mel is leaving to KL the next week, she gotta bring some Sarawak trinkets... So, we scouted for keropok and all those food that remind her of Sarawak.. Not to forget those tribal bracelets... Awesome!! 

After quite some time going up and down the bazaar, we need some food woman!! 

12 something ----- BDC Food Court
Some where in BDC, we met up with one of our senior... Diana.....  Still feeling sleepy, I just had to chow down the food... Too hungry perhaps.. Luckily, Refian was there who's always the one who would make us laugh... We played this game where you had to say the first initials of the name of an object/food.. 

Like for example, Kolok Mee... I'll say KM and the rest would have to figure out what it is... The clues are the signboards around them.. Fun game to play with.. Especially in a food court with all the sign boards and different food names... 

2 something ----- Funky Gibbons


Regatta time!! Time to watch dem paddlers row those boats!!! AND... We got booze to spice things up.. The unfinished vodka was poured and drank "Russian Style".. That's what our friend Laing said... All we did was to pour the vodka into shooter glasses and bottoms up!! 

with Mr Laing... I think he's drunk at that time.. 

The drinking session continued with rounds and rounds of beer.. And as I watch the race at the balcony, I told myself that that was the life I wanted.. No boundaries, no worries, nothing... It's all about being me.. It was all up to me whether I wanted to drink or whatever.. And my actions were not questionable.. Oh well, at least at that moment I felt that way.. 

We continued drinking even after the race had ended, we didn't even know who won anyway... Then, I realized that I told my dear friend Andre that I would visit his mum that night.. Another destinations awaits... 

7 something ------ Mel's pad again
The funny thing about this part is that, Sheila took Mel's parking ticket and she left with her parents... So we had to call her and ask her to come back... Silly missy... Another pit stop just to get Mama Melina's dinner.. Then, off to send Ref back home... AND ALAS!! Mel's pad.. 

I think we both rushed and took shower like freaking mad people... Since Mel can't send me to Andre's place, I had to ask Sean Tan to do the favor.. So, he was actually waiting for us while we took our sweet time taking bath and all that prepping process... When we were still in the house, Sean called and Mel said "On the way, on the way"... Typical Malaysian eh??? 

We met up with Sean at BDC Siang Siang Corner... And that is the last time I get to see my dearest Melina Lynn Minos before she left to KL... 

10 something ----- Andre's place
Still can't believe how I still have the energy to even talk to Andrew Norman and Sean Tan in the car... I guess it's cause I haven't seen them in a while, so it's like I'm excited to even talk them... Odd but true.. 

We arrived at Dre's place and get to see his mama... Poor aunty.. She got spinal problems and was taken to the General Hospital the night before... But, she was discharged and was advised to take pain killers as it was too risky to undergo operation... 

She told us that she felt better that time, so that's a relieve... 

And there I was... Sean Tan, Andrew Norman, Song Ee Rong, Martin Tan, Andre's Friend (Totally Forgot) and of course Andre... Gosh... It was a bit weird cause I was the only girl.. 

But!! There was food.. The comfort of food... Amazin'... It wasn't that long until I ended up lying down on the couch where I puked last year.. Embarrassing I must say... 

Andrew and Sean ended up having red eye for God knows what reason.. They had this theory saying that they had that red eye because I was having my monthly visits from my red aunty... Silly... Not long after those two silly boys finished explaining their theory... We headed home... FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Home sweet home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That weekend has replaying in my mind over and over again since then... It's tough when you don't have your close friends around you especially during times like these... But that's the time where you appreciate your friends more... Miss you both Melina and Maurice... The M&Ms in my life.. :) 

"You were the one who made things different, you were the one who took me in. You were the one thing I could count on, above all, you were my friend."

- Tom Petty-







XOXO... 

5 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSHHHH!! i can actually cry reading this but im stopping myself. you're so sweet!! iMISSyou already missy :( ..you're always the M in my life. LOVEyouuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I would like to take part in that itinerary! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owh my... All's well that ends well. That day is something that is scratched onto my mind and I shall forget it not. I will be back soon so I hope there will be more itineraries heheh... More booze and smokes from Labuan coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a greay story of Kuching life.

    ReplyDelete